Talks About Plato:
Talks about Aristotle:
- What Is Aristotelian Prohairesis?
- Aristotle's Multi-Dimensional Analysis of Anger
- An Aristotelian Account of Anger's Seduction of Practical Rationality
- Virtuous and Vicious Anger: What Aristotle Has To Teach Us
- Aristotle, Anger, and Akrasia (Lack of Self-Control)
- Aristotle Meets Escoffier: Purposes, Production, Practice
Talks About Saint Anselm:
- What Kind of Moral Theory Does St. Anselm Hold?
- An Anselmian Account of the Grounding of Morality
- St. Anselm on Marriage, Congugal Love, and Sexual Desire
- Justice as a Degree of Ontological Dignity: An Anselmian Investigation
- An Overlooked Medieval Occasion: Anselm on Moral Inquiry, Justice, Virtues and Vices
Talks About Jeremy Bentham
Talks About Friedrich Nietzsche
Talks About Rainer Maria Rilke
- "We Are Building God": Rainer Maria Rilke on the Divine
- Rilke's "Letters to a Young Poet" and Boulud's "Letter's to a Young Chef"
Talks About Other Matters:
- The Seven Deadly Sins - Are There Really Seven? Are They Really Deadly?
- Motive, Moral Discourse, and Conflict in the Song of Ice and Fire
- Why Teach Philosophy in Prison? Ethics and Moral Development
- Service Learning, Critical Thinking, and Food Awareness
- Teaching (with the) Virtues and Supplemental Instruction