The session will take place between 1-2 PM Central Time, Saturday, April 14. You'll want to ask your question(s) early on. I always get to those asked at the start of the session, but as they accumulate, I don't always have the time to get to all of those people ask at the end (even with often going overtime in these sessions).
If you'd like to see me in action in the previous sessions, fielding questions, addressing comments, even tackling complaints and confusions, here are links to the previous five AMA sessions:
- Ask Me Anything Session 1 - September 2017
- Ask Me Anything Session 2 - December 2017
- Ask Me Anything Session 3 - January 2018
- Ask Me Anything Session 4 - February 2018
- Ask Me Anything Session 5 - March 2018