Usually there are already a few questions or comments lined up for me when the event starts. And as it goes on, they do tend to accumulate a bit quicker than I can work through all of them. So - just a bit of advice - if you want to be fairly sure that I'll get to your question or comment, you definitely want to ask it early on! I don't always have the time to get to all of those people ask at the end (even with often going overtime in these sessions).
If you'd like to see the previous sessions, engaged in fielding questions, addressing comments, even tackling complaints and confusions, here are the links to those previous six AMA sessions:
- Ask Me Anything Session 1 - September 2017
- Ask Me Anything Session 2 - December 2017
- Ask Me Anything Session 3 - January 2018
- Ask Me Anything Session 4 - February 2018
- Ask Me Anything Session 5 - March 2018
- Ask Me Anything Session 6 - April 2018