Feb 3, 2019

Seven Videos on Aristotle's Metaphysics book 1

This semester, in my Intro to Philosophy and Foundations of Philosophy classes, I'm teaching book 1 of Aristotle's Metaphysics to my students.  Whenever I can, I strive to create videos covering the material that I assign them to read, and then we discuss in class.

For my students, these short videos provide an additional set of resources, helping them to understand the readings and consolidate their growing knowledge.  The general public utilizes them for a much wider set of purposes.

I may produce some additional videos on Aristotle's Metaphysics, and even on book 1, but for now, here are the seven videos I currently have available.


Down the line, when I find the time, I may even develop an online course on Aristotle's Metaphysics.

No comments:

Post a Comment