Sep 25, 2019

Five New Guest Appearances

I'm long overdue for another roundup of my recent appearances on radio shows, podcasts, and video channels. I make these lists every so often, as the appearances accumulate.  I also have a more comprehensive list of most of my appearances in the last seven or eight years over at my company website, if you'd like to check any of those out.

I get fairly regular requests to talk about a variety of topics because of my philosophy-focused YouTube channel, my business ReasonIO, and my work as editor of Stoicism Today. If you'd like to invite me for a television, radio, video, or podcast appearance - or even for a live, in-person event, feel free to contact me.

With no further ado, here are those new appearances:

Guest Appearance on Riverwest Radio's Another Morning show - (starting at the 23:00 mark), hosted by Martin and Joe, discussing modern Stoicism, philosophies as ways of life, psychotherapy, happiness, and the Stoicon-X event - you can listen here

Guest Appearance on the Sunday Stoic podcast:  hosted by Steve Karafit, discussing my background in philosophy, expanding reading lists beyond the big three Stoics, and some of the odd Stoic paradoxes that we often ignore - you can listen here

Guest Appearance on the Enter The Void podcast: discussing public philosophy, the current state of academia, how practical philosophy can help us live through tough situations, and past and present science fiction - you can listen here

Guest Appearance on the Seize the Moment podcast: hosted by Leon Garber and Alen Ulman, discussing how practical philosophy can be used to help us overcome negative emotions - you can watch or listen here

Guest Appearance on the Death Hangout podcast:  hosted by Olivier Lavor and Keith Clarke, discussing what we know about philosophers' last wills and testaments, what the significance of wills are, and how we approach what happens after our own demises - you can watch or listen here

No comments:

Post a Comment