Oct 20, 2019

Six Videos on Augustine of Hippo's On Free Choice of the Will, book 1


I've been teaching Augustine's On Free Choice of the Will in my Introduction to Philosophy and Foundations of Philosophy classes for a number of years.  In the past, I have had students read the entire work, but given how many other texts I usually pack into a semester, I've trimmed down our study to just book 1 of the work.

Creating video content - as busy as I am - is a continual process, and I'm not always able to shoot video on all of the texts I teach in face-to-face classes.  I was able to produce core concept videos on portions of a different work by Augustine in the past - his City of God - but I didn't manage to get to On Free Choice of the Will until this term.

Now, I have six videos on key topics in book 1 of that work available for not only my students, but also for the general public.  Here they are:

No comments:

Post a Comment