Jul 10, 2020

July Online AMA Session Coming Up Tomorrow!

It's time again to answer questions from my viewers, listeners, readers, supporters, and other fans.  So tomorrow, I'll be holding my monthly online AMA - an Ask Me Anything - session. It'll be taking place at Noon Central Time tomorrow.

If there's a question you've been wanting to ask me, pop in to the session and I'll hopefully have an answer for you. You'll want to get your questions in early, since these sessions tend to draw a lot of viewers, and many of them ask questions.

Since some people ask a lot of questions in these sessions, I give priority to participants who haven't yet had a question answered, rather than just answering multiple questions by the same person.

Here's the link to the session. You can click on it and go straight to the YouTube page. There you can get a question into the queue ahead of time, and you can also set a reminder for when the session starts, if you'd like.



If you'd like to watch and listen to any of the earlier AMA sessions - you can also see what all the questions and comments were for that session by looking at the chat replay on the left side of the screen - here's a link to a playlist containing all of them.

All of the work involved in these free online events are underwritten by my Patreon supporters. Their pledges help me earn a living for myself and my family doing work I love - making philosophy accessible to people of all walks of life, all over the world.

If you'd like to become a supporter, here's where you can do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment