Apr 13, 2019

Video Premiere Today - How To Study Plato On Your Own

Coming up at Noon (Central Time) today, we have a new video premiere, this time for the one you see below.  It is designed to help those who want to study Plato on their own - not enrolling in a traditional academic institution - get started and get the most out of their studies.

Years back, I shot a similar video specifically on self-directed study of Plato, intending for it to be the first in a series that would focus on self-study of important philosophers.  I was never quite happy with that initial foray on my part into providing this sort of advice (which I get asked for a lot), and I didn't end up following up with that projected series.

That's changing now, with this new video.  Next month, I'll create the next one, about Aristotle, and then another, most likely on the Stoics, and then many, many more going forward to present-day thinkers.

If you join me at the premiere, you'll not only be one of the first people to get to see it.  You'll be able to ask questions and make comments in real time.  And I'll be there, doing my best to answer and respond to them.

If you click on the video just below, that will take you to the actual page where the premiere happens.  I hope to see some of you there, and chat with you, in the premiere session!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment