Nov 9, 2019

Six Podcast Episodes on Jean-Paul Sartre's Existentialism Is a Humanism


One text I teach frequently is Jean-Paul Sartre's succinct summary of his version of Existentialism, his popular lecture "Existentialism is a Humanism".  Over the summer, I took the six lecture videos I created for my students, and turned them into downloadable podcast episodes.

So anywhere you can listen to mp3s, you can learn about Sartre's classic explanation of what Existentialism is, what it means to live as an Existentialist, and the scope of human freedom.

Here are those six episodes - about an hour and a half total of podcast:
To listen to more podcast episodes - so far on Plato, Aristotle, Cicero, Epictetus, and Kierkegaard (with many other thinkers and works yet to come) - you can go to my Soundcloud channel, or find them on iTunes or GooglePlay.

No comments:

Post a Comment