Jul 21, 2020

Seven Podcast Lectures on Dostoevsky's Notes from Underground


Fyodor Dostoevsky's Notes from Underground is a text I teach frequently in certain of my classes - Into to Philosophy, Ethics, and of course Existentialism - and quite some time back, I shot a series of core concept lecture videos covering the main ideas of the work.  In order to provide my students (and others) with additional resources, I've been converting my videos into podcast episodes.

There are seven podcast episodes in the sequence, running about two hours total, so one could listen to the entire set over the space of a walk or two, a long workout, or whatever else one would like.  Here are those seven episodes:
If you'd like to make a contribution to helping me continue my work making classic philosophical texts, thinkers, and topics accessible for people worldwide, consider becoming a monthly supporter on Patreon. If you'd like to make a one-time donation, you can do so directly on Paypal, or on Buy Me A Coffee.


No comments:

Post a Comment